rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US and England are the worst places to look for gals

US and England are the worst places to look for gals

America is a huge country. I assume "look for gals" means sleep with girls, not find someone to marry. American girls will certainly sleep faster with you than Russian girls. Girls from DC are different from girls in NYC, or Ft. Lauderdale, or whatever. Saying "American girl" is almost meaningless. You really need to specify the geographic region, or maybe even city. I certainly wouldn't come to DC just for hooking up with an American girl.

The other advantage of UK/US is that you can find girls from all over the world all in one place. It's like a Costo/Tesco for pussy. Pretty much every nationality is available in NYC, for example. London has a tremendous amount of EE and other European girls, among others.

If you want quintessentially American girls, I would focus on Florida and mid-Western states with big colleges.

Messages In This Thread