rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl talks shit on an NYC subway. Gets slapped back to the future

Girl talks shit on an NYC subway. Gets slapped back to the future

Quote: (11-12-2014 05:37 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 05:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

And thus the moral of the story: Never hit a woman, even if she's wrong, welcome to feminist police state Amerika where the women rule and the men must beg for their rights.

Right on. You know how this would have been handled a few decades ago? Putting here racism aside and assuming that all were white back then the shit would have gone down like this:

Officer takes down info, says to the aggressive girl the women should behave like ladies and not start fights here. To the White Knight he would say that he should control his women better next time. And to 8-Ball he would say, that he should rather refrain from slapping strange woman so easily. No charges, no fines, no nothing. Just an interaction started by violent behavior of a woman not in control of her emotions.

In our times 8-Ball spent 4 days in jail and law enforcement is sufficiently indoctrinated to believe all that feminist crap of women never doing anything wrong (except when it comes to their own homes, but that is of course another matter). Women are even going free when they successfully hire an undercover hitman / cop and they have everything on tape - women can do no wrong in our times. They may gouge your eyes out, shoot you in the head and there will be still fucktards out there who say that women don't even need prison - they should just be put on house-arrest after slaughtering someone brutally. Fuck that system!
Really?
You sure?
I don't really know too many feminist cops. Cops are more likely to slap a girl and badmouth her than anyone I know.
Heck, most are divorced from some cunt who cheated on them(they cheat also)
But reality in this new world of video: cops don't shit can jobs much anymore. Today everyone gets arrested no matter how lame the complainant sounds.

To may people are looking at this video from weird angle. It has nothing to do with white knighting or a guy finally standing up.

It is nothing special..in NYC men slap, beat , rape , etc women all the time.Slavic guys and blacks and Hispanics don't take that shit at all.

There was no white knighting. The guy clearly knew the girls and was just helping a friend/acquaintance.

How many guys on this forum have said they will jump into a fight to help a friend? are these posters white knights? c'mon man!

Now if some guy jumped in to protect her who clearly didn't know her that would have been different.

Watch the video again, and again. Look at the body language. Those kids sitting down were all from the same school or whatever.

Not sure why Pena was in Jail for 4 days. It is true on the weekend things slow down. I am thinking that he might have been taken to the hospital for treatment and stayed there a bit.
Central booking is usually not more than a 48 hour affair.

I was going to post the video of the guy beating up a girl in Donbass ukraine diner. I can't find it..seems UA is hiding the video.

Messages In This Thread