rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl talks shit on an NYC subway. Gets slapped back to the future

Girl talks shit on an NYC subway. Gets slapped back to the future

This happens every day on the subway..like a dozen times. I remember being assigned the 'HEAVY TRAIN'. That was an OT gig where you get on the train where the HS kids get on and ride it to a certain stop.

These animals will act like this in front of the cops, who always rode in 3's since we can end up in a mob fight. Plenty of times we had to mace everyone in the car and make arrests.

I to be honest decked a few guys the same way he decked her. That was before smart phones and the videos lol.

Conclusion: girls act worst than guys. They are more animal like when they are prowling for trouble.

p.s.the white knight looks like he was with the girls or at least knew them(most are from the same school probably). In fact I would bet that half of the train ALL knew each other. Kids generally all know each other..at least in reputation.

You will notice that that white knight guy and girl on the other side of the seats with blond hair are smiling right? If they didn't know them they would have gotten up and walked away long ago...certainly avoid eye contact. That is the NYC subway way!

The kid with the ipod and glasses was smart..he knew what was about to maybe happen and went to the other side.

Messages In This Thread