rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you give up the 18 to 21s to live in a better country?

Do you give up the 18 to 21s to live in a better country?

Quote: (11-14-2014 01:30 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2014 07:02 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have been the last month and a half in Poland and Romania and definitely like the lifestyle and the women. Unfortunately, women under 26 have seemed extremely difficult to bang ( I am in my mid 30s --I do internet game and some day game). Even if I did more day game and night gamed, I dont see regullarly getting the young hotties.
So I am preparing myself for my return to Europe in the spring...probably Ukraine, Moldova and Russia, where I know the 18 to 21 yr olds are still available.
I still would not want to give up a Colombia or the Philipinnes (where you can regularly bang young hotties) for Eastern Europe. Perhaps in 3 or 4 years that could change.

Giovanny's banging 18-20 year olds in San Francisco of all places.

You said you're in your 30s right. Are you dressing younger, lying about your age, staying fit, and taking care of your skin?

Yes I do all that, but you got to call it the way you see it. In E. Europe you have to be a day game beast to be successful, in your mid 30s or above. In your 20s night game is king.
And for the energy needed to day game properly, I need to stop drinking completely. So that is what I will do next, when I come back, but next time to Ukraine, Russia and Moldova in the spring,

Messages In This Thread