rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you give up the 18 to 21s to live in a better country?

Do you give up the 18 to 21s to live in a better country?

Quote: (11-08-2014 07:02 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have been the last month and a half in Poland and Romania and definitely like the lifestyle and the women. Unfortunately, women under 26 have seemed extremely difficult to bang ( I am in my mid 30s --I do internet game and some day game). Even if I did more day game and night gamed, I dont see regullarly getting the young hotties.
So I am preparing myself for my return to Europe in the spring...probably Ukraine, Moldova and Russia, where I know the 18 to 21 yr olds are still available.
I still would not want to give up a Colombia or the Philipinnes (where you can regularly bang young hotties) for Eastern Europe. Perhaps in 3 or 4 years that could change.

Well, could it be something about what you bring to the table, perhaps? That makes POL and BUL tough to play?

I notice in your profile that it isn't the bank - and being Hispanic ought to help, not hurt! I believe - could it be (dare I presume a stereotype?), being short?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread