rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The foreign daygame She-Approached-Me-First thread

The foreign daygame She-Approached-Me-First thread

Quote: (11-08-2014 04:28 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I got consistently opened from girls in Brazil. Not so consistently but it has happened a lot of times in other countries in Latin America. I wouldn't expect it on a regular basis though.

More typical is they just eye-fuck the shit out of though and you just say hi.

I heard the eye fuck thing about Peru.

When I was there though I noticed they seemed to show no interest from the start if I did not approach first, but as soon as I am close to them an speak to them as gringo that I am and they see me from close, they light up like a Christmas tree!

I feel that Cuzco was the BEST daygame city. Again, they don't seem to open like they did in Philippines but it seems that once there was the initial contact, they showed a lot more interest than any in Philippines the way all the girls lit up on seeing me in Peru, it seems like I could fuck any girl I asked about the Plaza de Armas! lol Makes me wonder if I should be back in Peru again. If enough cities have girls that are like that, I will enjoy Peru a lot more because the girls is the only thing I like more about Philippines. Obviously the rest is complete misery of a country in total ruin.

Messages In This Thread