rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The foreign daygame She-Approached-Me-First thread

The foreign daygame She-Approached-Me-First thread

I thought it is great to share experiences where girls were the ones to approach and ask for your number or just give you theirs. I read on the forum somewhere that you can't expect girls to approach at all, that you have to make an effort if you want to get a nice girl's number. Well many experiences seem to contradict this.

Here are my examples: I only just recently arrived in Philippines and I was moving to Manila. As I went through the mall as a shortcut to get to the LRT, 2 girls grabbed my attention and shouted "can I have your number?!?!"

Then I was DJing music for the bazaar in General Santos and a girl that was looking at me liked me a lot according to the other guys talking to me there. She then sent a little boy after writing her number on his hand to give me it cuz she was too shy to do it herself! but nonetheless sent me her number. Then only 2 days later in the same city, I am walking through a Neighborhood near the hotel I stay at and a girl yells out to give her my number before I even got up to where the group of people was!

What occasions do you recall while visiting another country, a girl just getting your attention during the day and asking straight up for your number or just giving you hers before she even knows you at all?

Messages In This Thread