rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what counts as a notch?

what counts as a notch?

Quote: (04-15-2011 04:16 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

It seems like these threads always breakdown into two camps:

1. The "I never spend any money on girls" and "I would never pay a girl directly" camp

2. The "You pay no matter what" camp

I applaud the first camp for their high morals and principles.

I also doubt that if they could swoop a trio of Victoria Secret Models for a $1 they would stick to their principles.

If they did I would respect them. But I would also call them idiots.

The second camp is of course correct in their thinking. They are usually higher income earners that don't have 8 hours a day to Street Game in Bookstores and Coffee shops.

There is also a myth on here that keeps getting perpetuated that guys either:

Never swoop hookys
Or Only swoop hookys

I think I mentioned it on Roosh's blog one time that I have a "friend" that probably swoops about 160 girls per year. No Joke. About 100 of them are civilians; insanely fly. The other 60 are high priced hookys.

He goes out 5 nights a week minimum. If he doesn't swoop a fly civilian, he goes hooky as a back up. Hell, some nights he swoops a civilian then swoops a hooky the same night.

Guy has insane Game. You going to tell me the cat isn't a player?

Hell, I know more than a few guys like this, he is probably the most extreme though.

Where do I stand on the issue?

I don't care what anyone does as long as it makes them happy.

I think were arguing different points. Id still consider that kind of money spending as indirect. Big difference between swooping fly babes with luxuries and lifestyle and hiring a prostitute for a bang. The latter is direct and requires no effort. The first still needs to earn the lay.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread