rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stop Taking L's

Stop Taking L's

Sometimes you can't just go outside and get one of the small number of remaining decent girls without working up to it. There's a lot of bravado on the forum about how many chicks I banged and how hot they were etc. but more common is the "dirty" aspect of game. After a long dry spell, you've got to be prepared to fuck a 4, for the sake of your mental health. They don't list that in the "treatments" section for male depression, but ejaculating into the vagina of a human female who is not a complete beast but obviously has flaws (e.g. overweight, single mom etc.) is often very effective. Then with work the 4.5s, 5s, 5.5s, 6s can come along, as long as momentum is maintained. A few weeks ago I declined a decent 6 to come straight to my place because my balls were drained and I was feeling too drained from sex with a 5. I knew I was taking an "L" there but I was wiped out and obviously I've banged 6s before so she was decent but not exactly inspiring.

It all depends on the position you're coming from. Even Krauser who made around 1000 day time approaches before he got a single lay, advises men to use their common sense and stay away from the model looking chicks if you're a beginner and you've never banged a girl from day game or never banged a girl anywhere near as hot. Sometimes there are huge chests of treasure found - you get a week or two that is just unbelieveable, so much luck, the gods are smiling on you - but most of the time it's incremental improvement in quality over time. Sometimes so slow that you don't notice it until you look until a year back. If you want to fuck a single mom fuck a single mom. Some of them are hot and very dirty. Some of the best players I've known will fuck very hot girls that I can't get, that are quite rare in the West, but at the same they are willing to fuck 3s and 4s which in 99% of cases I would decline. These guys just don't give a shit.

But I do believe in incremental improvement, so if you're at the level of regularly banging good quality 7s, it's time to step things up, even if you're uncomfortable with the girls approaching 8.

Messages In This Thread