rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming coworkers..

Gaming coworkers..

I'm sure there are already a ton of these threads so forgive me but I'm requesting advice in a slightly different, less professional scenario. I believe that many other threads forewarning of the repercussions associated with gaming in the workplace are within the context of professional jobs and careers. This is something to save up some money until I go back to school.. I've done this on and off for years now.. have gamed girls from such jobs twice but the circumstances were vastly different.

It's a job at a stadium doing some minor maintenance and retail work. A girl who works there is very cute and introduced herself to me, however other coworkers say she is "having a thing" with one of the guys she works with at the ticket booth. I didn't know if having a thing meant fucked once or practically dating and I didn't want to further inquire about her obviously. She gave me the eyes for the past three days and says hi, we have small talk.. she gives me those fuck me doll eyes, kind of, however I suppose I'm not 100% sure and don't want to jump into something, get shot down, and have the entire job know about it. It's not a matter of losing my job or anything.. just an issue of embarrassment and lowering my value to any other cute coworkers.
For what it's worth, the boyfriend in question is a lanky teenager, I guess his face is decent but he doesn't have much style, edge and still going through late stages of puberty.. he's VERY different from her. She looks older than him by years(although i believe she is only 20 herself) and her body and demeanor is very mature. She's tall and very pretty. They act like friends from what I've observed.
So I guess I just want to know what you guys would do here, if anything at all. I'm feeling a bit nervous about this girl which is unusual for me and I really need tips on how to do this without angering the supposed boyfriend(preferably under his nose all together). Does anyone have any good pointers on how to figure out if they actually are together and if she's the type who will cheat?
Thanks

Messages In This Thread