rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming coworkers..

Gaming coworkers..

I'd like to reanimate this thread, since I'm confused about a specific situation at work.

First of all: I'm no friend of gaming girls at work (although my job offers great talent). Tried twice, got burned twice. There is a german saying "Aller guten Dinge sind drei." - All good things come in threes.

But I'm confused and I would appreciate some input from you players out there.

About me:
41, 6'4, 200 lbs, good shape, lifting, media-job, southern Germany.

Here's the problem:
Half a year ago, I was moved to another department where I met this girl.
We're producing a show together. She's the host, 25 yrs old, slim but feminine, very tall maybe 5'9, dressed sexy. In an LTR, they live together. I'd rate her 8-9.

Since we started working on this project, I kept it strictly business. I'm a pro and skilled at my job, the show is a success.

After a month in the new department, she asks me whether I'd like to have coffee after work. I say "no problem." I think: "We're coworkers." And I keep it business.

As time goes by, I start to realize that whenever we speak, we lock eyes a little bit too easily. She's very open, we click and laugh a lot. And she is touchy, comes very close, even grabs me, touches my face. likes to hug me when we say hi/goodbye. Not the usual procedure at my company, but its ok. There are a few couples everybody knows about. Even marriages. Media is a damn incest-branch[Image: confused.gif]

I often get the impression, that she waits until I'm finished with work,
so we can walk to the station together.

Two months ago, I was out of town for another project. The last day before I left, she joined me for lunch-break. Somehow I mentioned that I'm single.
She acted surprised, she obviously thought I was in an LTR (I never told anything about it).

I never called her after work, never messaged her out of the blue.
But we chat on messenger about work related things, especially before/after our show is aired.

A few days ago, we chat about the project. All of a sudden, she tells me that she'd like to invite me for dinner. As a compensation for her "bad mood." (I don't remember, but ok)

I agree, propose a weekday. She obviously made plans, asks for Saturday.
But I've already a date with another girl, so next week.

Now I'm confused.

Thing is, she is very hot. I actually never dated a girl that beautiful.
High-quality package. But do we really have a date?

Great opportunity vs don't-fuck-girls-at-work?

I like my job and I don't want to risk it for a girl.
But if there is a chance, I'd love to bang her.

What would you do?

Do you think I'm overanalyzing/over-interpretating her behaviour?

Did some of you experience something similar?

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread