rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Quote: (11-07-2014 10:39 PM)Kizman Wrote:  

This is a really interesting thread. As a half euro/african dude myself, I've been told multiple times I could pass off as looking Indian... But indian girls here in Aus know that I'm not indian, so it's much harder to get into the cliques. I had more success in overseas in Jamaica (in a 3 week holiday) than I have with 2 yrs of trying game at home. Just goes to show race DOES matter.

I'm also half/half and Indian girls were my specialty here in Canada for years. You don't need to get into their cliques. You're less likely to get that brown poon if you're in their cliques. You're not LTR material if you're not a doctor, or mommy dearest doesn't arrange that shit for you. They're not slutting it up for guys in their clique. That's how brown pussy rolls.

Also those saying they won't hang out with the dark dude in the second pic Speakeasy posted are hating for no reason. Its not your colour and race, but vibe. I know plenty of Indians and Pakistanis with good vibes that are badass wingmen and totally cool and chill dudes. I even know some engineers that have that real Indian vibe, with the thick accent and still bag hotties.

Messages In This Thread