rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:43 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I think an issue is that in the US white women are pedestalised, and this can feed into the mindset of both US born Indians and FOB Indians. In the UK white women are not pedestalised at all, since they’re the majority. In fact, some brown guys there just use them for sex and then marry brown girls.

Even amongst Indian men a woman's preference can depend what kind of Indian man he is. I’ve come across women who are not into Indian men at all (as in FOB guys from India), but are fine with me “because I’m not really Indian”, due to me being UK born and raised.

Yeah, I tend to agree with this. The moment you put a girl or girls of one race on a pedestal, it's game over. I also agree that this seems to be more of a US thing. In Canada, I see Indian FOB guys who keep to other Indians only but I also see a lot of Indian guys who are integrated into mainstream society (basically not as many IRTs here as I see US members talking about in the US).

Messages In This Thread