rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if your longterm gf would humiliate you like this?

What would you do if your longterm gf would humiliate you like this?

We're men. We behave rationally, for the most part. When new members with few posts and little to zero reputation post a new thread, it raises flags. When the subject of the thread sounds slightly outlandish (not saying it's untrue, it's just outside the norm), it really raises flags.

That said...I read the thread title and very lightly skimmed the article, but the bottom line is...getting burned in relationships is what makes you a better man. Everyone here at RVF has been burned multiple times...that's why we're here.

You don't get back at people with words, you get back at them with actions. In this case I'd just move on.

I had that typed up before reading WIA's response...hehe that's pretty good. Do that if you need revenge. Yeah I like that.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread