rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Former NFL Cheerleader Molly Shattuck Raped 15-Year-Old Boy She Stalked On Instagram

Former NFL Cheerleader Molly Shattuck Raped 15-Year-Old Boy She Stalked On Instagram

Quote: (08-21-2015 05:05 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

I'm more amazed at the behavior of her husband. You're this old, millionaire CEO dude and you let your young(er) wife become an NFL cheerleader so that she can get the train ran on her every week? What a cuck. I'd have a hard time just getting it up for a cheerleader for an ONS knowing how beat up that pussy must be. Aiding and abetting my wife and the mother of my children to become one is just unfathomable in my mind.

I live around their area and we have some media friends in common. Let me explain why this wasn't a "cuck" move on her husband's part. It was part of his "fame game." He encouraged his wife to be a cheerleader because it made him look good and increased his own standing.

Molly's husband, Mayo Shattuck, was a CEO. But what he seemed to want was celebrity CEO status. There is a difference. It's the difference between Donald Trump and the myriad of faceless rich guys we don't know about.

When his wife started becoming a public figure, he became a celebrity by association. They became a power couple. This is a big deal in high-class social circles (kind of like in celebrity circles when two movie stars or rockers marry and it makes their "brand" explode).

All of all of a sudden the local coverage of all the black-tie formals, restaurant openings, and the like centered on them. They were in every local magazine, featured on the local news, and spoken about all the time on talk radio.

The big names you'd hear about locally (in terms of comings and goings) were Cal Ripken, Ray Lewis, and Mayo Shattuck.

And this, in turn, gave him the clout at age 55 to have affairs with women as young as 19-20. As I said, "fame game." But he knew how to play this. Unlike Jared from Subway, Mayo wasn't paying for ho's. These were willing women he worked with and rubbed elbows with.

Then he left his wife for one of these women who was around 19 (!!!!), which is why she "retaliated" by sexing up a 15-year-old and basically ruining her own life.

So, in the end, he got the cheerleader, the fame, the money, and a teenager he didn't have to go to jail for or pay for. And to that I say: "Well played, Mr. Shattuck, well played."

Addendum: There was also some "social proof game" going on. Most CEOs are married to "society women" who look like aging wax figurines. That he was married to a woman a lot of local guys wanted to bed signaled to other women (and guys) that he had something more going on. This really would make a good TV movie or book. A lot going on here.

Messages In This Thread