rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Must you wait for the girl to discuss monogamy/relationship?

Must you wait for the girl to discuss monogamy/relationship?

Quote: (11-05-2014 10:23 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I'm just burned out and want to rest and be happy with this chick.

I don't think this is the right motivation to "have a relationship." We all get tired but just bc she's the best of your "harem" doesn't mean it's meant to be and she's the one. On the other hand if you're just really happy being with her and her only I guess you could think about having some kind of relationship.

But let me ask you, why can't you do all those fun "relationshipy" type things with the different girls you are dating now? Does it have to be exclusive with this one girl? You might be with her awhile but then get bored and find out the "grass is always greener." I would think you could juggle at least 2-3 unless you're spending lots of time with a particular girl (in which case it already is sort of a relationship anyway (right?)).

If you want to have kids with this woman and make her your baby mama then maybe that's a different thing. Is that where you are now in your life and if so are you ready to have kids (or are you just tired of "the game")? I personally don't see the point of getting into a serious relationship and or getting married unless children are in the picture at some point.

Trust me if she's still somewhat EE in her mindset she's probably looking to have kids now, especially if she's early 20s. Maybe just casually bring that up if that's what this is all about. I remember one time a few years ago in Russia I said something to my main girl like "generally people should date for a long while, get to know each other before they have kids...and not just have them after a few months of getting to know one another" and she was like "What? Why not now??" [Image: lol.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread