rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Must you wait for the girl to discuss monogamy/relationship?

Must you wait for the girl to discuss monogamy/relationship?

Quote: (11-05-2014 11:18 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Something tells me if she is this:

"a bit more shy and submissive because of her upbringing (Eastern Europe until a teenager) and is more thoughtful and traditional"

She is waiting on you to take the lead

Okay, so how would I initiate this conversation in the most alpha and confident way possible?

I've envisioned it in my mind but can't find something that I feel confident with. I haven't taken her to a real dinner yet and we've now had 2 really intense sexual sessions in which I'm certain that I rocked her world. Great chemistry, etc. Maybe a dinner date where I broach the topic halfway through a bottle of wine and before the entrees? Or after the next rigorous sexual encounter when we're both sweaty and exhausted and she's got her head on my chest?

I don't know how to play this because I've always believed in the Roosh and Roissy theory that the chick should bring this shit up. But again - she's more submissive than American chicks and she may not do it.

Messages In This Thread