rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC on $30,000 a year?

NYC on ,000 a year?

Answers to above questions:

Yes , certainly that applies to cops more than firemen but in the end they give headaches for city workers. EMS has been shot at before in the ghetto. Liberals tend to hate anyone from a sexist pig macho Alpha culture so it is irrelevant. But you get those fulfilling fantasies to balance it out.

Well if you are an EMT, your status is that of an EMT. Nothing more. Remember NYC has dozens of private ambulance companies that do the same thing full of EMT'S and Paramedics. Saying your an EMT with the FDNY probably wins points but in the end you are not a well paid, caveman fireman. In fact I think the EMT'S that work in the Jewish community ambulance services at least can get their jew girls!

Of course nothing stopping you from saying your a fireman and showing some evidence when asked. People can lie. You can say your a movie producer or banker also. Those who lie tend to win if they are consistent. Many city workers lie so not to have a girl who can get them in trouble and accuse them of some foul shit.

Quote:Quote:

I personally wouldn't tackle NYC for any less than 100k a year.

True, but it is rare the job with a starting salary that is much more than half of that, even in NYC. We all start someplace.

After 5 years as a FF, he will make with OT over 100k and have free dental, med, pension and 5 weeks vacation, plus other benefits making his package worth about 200k. I don't know his age but the normal 21 year old who gets hired is making a good salary at age of 26..certainly more than most of his friends and neighbors who don't have med or law degrees.

NYC is a city of illusion. Most people live on very low income. Those with high income live in suburbs. Just look at per capita and you will see this.

Messages In This Thread