rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which women / ethnicity age the best?

Which women / ethnicity age the best?

Quote: (11-04-2014 11:59 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  

I'm a black man and I'm very picky about black girls and with that said: black don't crack baby. It just doesn't happen.

My mother is in her 50s and looks like she's in her early 30s at max.
My grandmother is pushing 70 and looks like she's in her 50s.
Its just plain trippy that they both and even my great grandmother were all very attractive in their 20s and younger and how their skin seems to age so slowly.
This is of course in comparison to white and Mexican/Latin women in America.

Beyond that I haven't seen enough older women of other races to accurately make a comparison.

Peace
Are you kidding? I live in a mid sized metro area in the American south that is 1/3 black. The black women I see hit the wall heavy and hard as they age. In fact the proportion of younger ones well overweight is very noticeable. FWIW I personally don't give a damn what race or ethnicity a woman is. I'm attracted to whoever I get attracted to, and for the most part it isn't African American women. Now if I ever make it to Africa I may be singing an entirely different tune. I've read guys who've raved about the good looking Ethiopian and Somali immigrant women in their areas.

Messages In This Thread