rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

Quote: (11-04-2014 05:52 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

You're being intentionally obtuse, Amazon is just one example. Much like how we pressured major companies through to pull their ads from Gawker Media it's entirely possible a similar campaign against "rape guides" will see them pulled from eboom retailers, not just Amazon (which is the dominant one). Roosh sells directly too but trust me not being able to sell on Amazon has a huge impact on book sales.

And I thought banning daygame was an Orwellian idea too, but now you have a mass push to do the very same thing under the guise of banning catcalls and "street harrasment" that's gotten wide attention in the mainstream media. Are bans likely? No. But are they possible? Yes they are. Nobody ever expected the SJW's to get California's new rape laws passed because of the "campus rape epidemic" but now look at what's happened. And the more victories we give the SJW's the more likely a daygame or ebook ban is to come to pass. The witch hunt against GamerGate supporters, catcalls and RSD are different battles in the same war.

Edit:
Quote: (11-04-2014 05:50 AM)Ollave Wrote:  

It's hit mainstream news here:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-04/me...ar/5866276

There's a long article with some of his videos on the homepage of the Sydney Morning Herald and The Age, aka our newspapers of record.

Rape guides are the #1 selling thing on Amazon, just look at 50 Shades of Gray.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread