rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:26 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:13 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:08 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:48 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I'm not saying that white cats are looked at with contempt. . . well actually they are somewhat, but that's mostly because Japan seems to attract the weirdest, lame-est no game white dudes on the planet, where as most other ethnicities, (except for indians/arabs) are pretty normal.

Japanese women are too well mannered to tell this guy to fuck off.

What are you implying about Indians and Arabs? I was in Tokyo earlier this year, and there’s very few Indians there. The ones I did see with Japanese women had women rating from 6 to 8.

I'm saying that living there is substantially harder than any other foreigner, AND they STILL pull A lot of them can't get into many clubs. I had an Arab friend there who just couldn't get into certain clubs I(and other people) could get into, They get stopped by the police ALL THE TIME, and from what I saw, they just weren't really respected.

But that doesn't really deter the women that much(in fact some women LOVE Indian dudes there - it's all about finding your niche). From what I've seen is they have to deal with a lot of B.S. that other foreigners don't.

I'm a brown guy and I had no issues there at all. In fact people were very helpful to me. I did actually learn a bit of Japanese before I went there and I did greet them in Japanese, so that might have helped. I was only there for 5 days so things could have been different if I was there longer.

The only time I’ve ever been turned away from a club because of my race was in UK. The doorman said no (South) Asians allowed, and I asked why – and he said because they start fights all the time. I get why he said it though – in UK some Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi guys do start fights in clubs. They’re not like the IT nerds in the US! A couple of weeks later a Pakistani guy was stopped from entering the same club - he went home came back half an hour later with a gun. He pointed it at the doorman to scare the shit out of him and then shot some bullets into the air and went home. He was arrested and jailed shortly after.

The only time I’ve experienced rudeness from a Japanese person was in Los Angeles. I asked a woman where an office was in a building, and she totally ignored me. I’m not sure whether she was a bitch, or if she didn’t understand English.

Hmm Damn, well maybe its gotten better for you guys, but then again you were only there for 5 days haha. But yeah, once you're there for longer you get to see some shit. I used to hang out with an arab cat and he gave me the low down on all that - I only asked about all that since he was rejected entry to a club I got into I heard the bouncer say something like "We're full, you can't enter" to my friend then let me right in. . .

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread