rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick Trying To Control Location Of First Date

Chick Trying To Control Location Of First Date

Quote: (11-05-2014 12:07 PM)reco2100 Wrote:  

Did not go well last night. I consider it a fail. But at the same time I think I learned a lot. I appreciate all the help here and there has been much written about dominate behavior on the Manosphere and telling a woman leading a woman, maintaining your frame, not giving in to a woman, do not apologize for what you do, the one with the strongest frame wins.

I did all of these. At the same time I was pleasant, mysterious, not bragging or trying to impress her, good eye contact, fun and escalated physically as much as I could. I teased her, I built comfort and talked about her life and a little about mine. I told interesting stories. I always have done this part. I have a lot of stories to tell my life is pretty full most of the time. I am saying this to try to understand what went wrong. Or what is going wrong.

Quote: (11-05-2014 12:07 PM)reco2100 Wrote:  

What do you guys think? Did I fuck this up? It sure feels like I went too far. But logically I feel like I did the right thing.

Thanks Reco for sharing your story, man this is what I was talking about in my recent post, much respect.

Ok, so as you continue to go forward, I think you have to internalize that when you're dealing with women, stop thinking that things didn't turn out the way you wanted because of something you did. That thought process will have you confused and over-analyzing your interactions with women.

Let's go back to the beginning. This chick was difficult at the start of the game, and she was difficult at the end of the game.

For me it all goes to a woman's interest level. I mean, let's think about it, a woman has told herself, "I'm really attracted to this guy, I feel comfortable, if he makes the move, I'm going to play along and we're going to fuck."

What is it going to take for her to dial back from that? Some random, innocent comment, i.e. you asking her which unit she lives in or whatever, isn't going to change whatever desire she had to let you tear it up.

When a girl is down, she's down, it's going to take something legitimate to change that.

Make sure you pay attention to the warning signs a woman gives off from the beginning. I personally feel like a woman her age who's also divorced should be 100% down or 100% out. You don't have time to be playing guessing games, and she's not 19, so she doesn't get the freedom and some level of understanding to do so either.

Start nexting these women when the game isn't going the way you believe it should be going, you will save yourself a lot of time and frustration.

Messages In This Thread