rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got played....

I got played....

I feel for you.

I recently went through something though not as bad. Dated this girl for a few months. Great sex and I thought she was falling for me. Turns out toward the end of our seeing each other, she was going home on weekends and banging an ex.

Lots of red flags like...she started flaking on dates, on weekends when she was 'back home visiting the family" she wouldn't text much at all and take hours to return my texts. Ridiculous lies about how she couldn't see me for a pre planned date, etc.

It's in their nature. You almost can't be mad at them once you understand the phenomenon, the natural law if you will, of female hypergamy. Their nature demands that , in a particular moment, if they're getting gina tingles, they won't care about what a great guy you are, how good the sex with you is, how you're caring or "her best friend".....they most often will just give in and fuck the guy giving them the tingles in the moment.

This recent breakup really bothered me and sent me on a quest to discover as much as I could about the true nature of female hypergamy. I urge you to buy "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi and devour it. At least , go to his website....therationalmale.com and read "the best of"

Another bit of gold from therationalmale.com :

http://therationalmale.com/2012/05/16/hy...esnt-care/

Obviously, this forum has great information about their true nature as well.

Masculine energy is about that which is constant, like the unchanging mountain. That's why a "don't give a fuck, rather unemotional, take it or leave it, I will walk if she doesn't stick to my boundaries" attitude, an attitude like the unchanging mountain that just sits there forever through the wind, rain and snow and all the seasons, is the ultimate male attitude that is attractive to women.

Feminine energy is about that which is constantly changing, that which is "in the moment" The weather, the flow of water, nature, dancing, music are all feminine forms of energy. So is a woman's ebb and flow, the coming and goings of her gina tingles. Those things which her hypergamous nature perceives the most benefit to her as some sort of resource, whatever that perceived resource may be ( money, status, big dick, some guy who can play a guitar good and sing ....making her feel all warm and fuzzy....whatever) These are all considered resources by women.

Of another interest is Briffault's Law. You can google it. It deals directly with the nature of women.

The more I have immersed myself in a woman's true nature, the more comfort, if it can be called that, the more peace of mind, I have gotten since my recent breakup. It's kind of like owning a lion as a pet and one day the lion decides to maul you. Was the lion treacherous or just following its instinct because you accidentally fell down in your apartment in front of it and the lion's natural attack instincts made it pounce on a "creature" (you) that fell down before it in such a vulnerable position? The answer is "B" that is, it's the lion's instincts. Same with women. It's not a conscious decision on their part. They are not "treacherous" per se as they are following their DNA. This relates to the reason why women do not have "honor" in either any sense, or at least the same sense that men do. Most men, have some sense of true honor.

The fact that she was an American woman makes her hypergamous nature even more pronounced. The fact that she was a druggy amplifies it even further. The fact that she had a promiscuous past....well, you see where this is going, this was the trifecta of attributes which insured that you former girlfriend would cheat. Actually, in retrospect, that you kept her around for 10 months is a tribute to you and what I assume is your strong relationship game.

Learn the nature of this creature we deal with, this creature we love to have sex with and you will be more equipped to enter into relationships with them while maintaining emotional control. Steel yourself going forward.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread