rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed

Advice needed

Need some advice here...
Went on a second date with this very attractive girl, prolly a solid 8.5, very conservative/feminine her father is a pastor or something.

We both had a great time and eventually ended up back at my place (which is on the top floor of one of the nicer building in town) and she starts telling me I'm the most interesting guy she has ever met before/never meets guys like me and she started talking about hanging out again in the future etc, etc. I screwed up a bit and started talking about the future as well, when I should have been more aloof, but nothing too serious. We start hooking up and after about an hour I stick it in without a condom for a few pumps she freaks out and puts her jeans back on and says let's just go to sleep. I said fine and we kind of cuddle for a bit and fall asleep. She wakes up at 5am and wants to leave and doesn't want me to walk her out. I text her when I wake up and ask her if she made it home ok and she responds with a 1 word answer of yes. Ask her another random question and no response. Call her 3-4 days later and she doesn't pick up or respond.

Can't really figure this one out. She was literally all over me and couldn't stop talking about hanging out again and now she has gone completely cold. I know the general advice here is move on/bang other girls etc. which I'm certainly doing, but I do want to date this girl. Any advice on how to recover from this would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread