rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My most recent ex girlfriend. Learn from my mistakes.

My most recent ex girlfriend. Learn from my mistakes.

Okay gentlemen. Hopefully what I say will help some of you out. Broke up with this girl a a couple months ago. (Apologies for not writing all this earlier.) I began seeing a persian girl back in May. She was drop dead gorgeous with great assets...so naturally, I was a fan. During the few months we dated, I got to know her very well. I also ran into many red flags that I was totally aware of once they were brought up. Decided to ignore them due to her being so good looking (Screw up 1). Granted, I did many things wrong to put myself into these situations, so hopefully yall can learn from my mistakes.

This was my second girlfriend and I decided to give her a shot because she was actually very cool. But, after being with her, things went slowly go down hill.

Red Flag 1: She hounded me about the number of women I previously slept with (Red Flag 1). I told her not to worry about it but she kept persisting and persisting until I finally told her because I was sick of hearing about it (Screw up 2). Then I asked her (Screw up 3). Told me a number that I didn't want to hear...many.

Red Flag 2: When I was away, she asked me what my thoughts were with having sex with a girl. It got me excited assuming she wanted a threesome. Wrong. She said that she only wanted to do it by herself. Told her it was considered cheating and no, don't want her to do it. She then told me I was being selfish, which led us to a huge argument.

Red Flag 3: She asked me how much I make a year. I told her it was personal because I never tell anyone my financial well being. It was how I was raised. She hounded me again until I relented and told her (Screw up 4). It really bothered me because her parents always gave her money for everything. She has no understanding of money or finance since she has been coddled since she was born.

Red Flag 4: This one sent me over the edge which led to me leaving her. I believe in God. Know that a few of you have differing opinions but that was the way I was raised. The foundation of my values. Due to her persian background, she is agnostic and said to my face that my religion was bullshit. That was deeply offensive to me. After a few days, I ended everything.

Couple days later. Ended up fucking a girl to take my mind off things. Haven't looked back since.

TL/DR: Do not lose your frame. Left out a few red flags for personal reasons. Keep an eye out for those kinds of red flags as well as other obvious ones. I had a few cringe worthy moments and recognize them as a way of improving myself. If I ever get into another relationship, it will be much easier to drop the situation immediately; if those flags fly.

It does not matter how attractive a girl is...do not put up with that shit if you want to maintain your self respect. I got low, but took those bricks that my ex threw at me, and built a fucking castle.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Messages In This Thread