rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Poland thread

The Poland thread

Its not just social circle. I went to Bulgaria and did well lining up dates on myspace beforehand. I had never set foot in the country and didnt speak the language. Beautiful girls. i'm a decent looking tall white guy was was about 30 at the time so its not like i was a short fat balding midget but it wasnt hard.

If you are coming from the US what you dont realize is that the dating pool of beautiful, thin, attractive women is much higher then the US (at least in percentage terms) and alot of EE men are poor, drunk, unattractive w/no sense of style. Someone posted on here awhile back in a Latvia thread about how all these beautiful attractive Latvian women couldnt find people to marry. The supply is tilted in favor of men over there, as opposed to the US where when you factor in all the single females who are undateable because they are fat unattractive cows the remaining few females who actually have their shit together have more choices then they can handle. Its the mirror image.

Messages In This Thread