rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving Business and Assets out of United States

Moving Business and Assets out of United States

I am cashing out of the United States. I have had enough of the oppressive laws, the Gestapo like IRS constantly at my coins, the powerlessness of the people over our own lives, and war on manhood.
For what I pay for a one bedroom apartment here in the US, I could have a McMansion in other parts of the world. Competition for small business is non-existence in some sectors, whereas its a dogpile here in the US. Finally, the US will start to reap decades of warmongering with China and Russia as well as warfighting in the Middle East.

Then theres the NSA, the militarized police, non-stop litigation...

E-FUCKING-NOUGH

I have no wife, no kids, and know my way around Internet marketing.

I need to move my coin out of the country by forming an off-shore corporation or using bitcoin. I am worried about the volatility of bitcoin, and the feasibility of forming international business entities.

Anyone have any experience living, working, and succeeding overseas, moving your currency, or escaping the United States? Anyone ever considered making the leap?

Messages In This Thread