rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is being middle-class the hardest?

Is being middle-class the hardest?

If you're growing up, I think Middle class is best because you are not poor but money is still an issue. Teaching you to deal with scarcity, even if indirectly. Whether it is easiest or not I think is a non-starter since having it easy is not always good.

Now being middle class I would argue from the example of my parents is very hard, but to be fair I lived in California which makes it harder than most places.

The saying/joke is that being middle class means you have no money but there are no programs to support you.
And this is very much true. Even if you manage your finances well, the current political wisdom is to punish even that.
To take California for example, another tax intended to get money from the rich in fact hurts the middle class. Really sad when it's called the millionaire tax. But it looks at assets rather than revenue, meaning that if you have over a million in a variety of assets you qualify. Even if you don't make a million at all.

Messages In This Thread