rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Extroverts, salesmen and game

Extroverts, salesmen and game

Quote: (10-29-2014 06:28 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Because as a salesman you can always fall back on the excuse that maybe the customer just didn't like the product your selling.

In game, that product is you, and that scares a lot of people.

Agreed.

I've done door to door residential and business to business industrial sales to pay tuition, and now I got promoted to director so I no longer work territory myself. My top salesmen are ~75% introverts. My extroverted salesman usually require closing a sale before lunchtime to ride the emotional momentum throughout the day. It's a deadly dependent relationship. Introverts gain energy during alone time, so they can quickly re-adjust and re-energize their pitches in the brief minutes between venues.

In other words, introverts have "inner peace", or indirect game, which clients have a sixth sense for. True indifference cannot be faked. Extroverts have a killer ice-breaker, but an extrovert having a dry morning will dry up the territory for the whole team. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread