rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cyprus

Cyprus

Quote: (04-25-2019 05:44 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

@the king, I assume you are living in Cyprus now. I am curious to know how you went about building your social circle? Is it mostly fellow expats?

Sent you a PM with my personal details

I think another large expat population in Cyprus is the Greek population from Greece. Have you found them to be different from the locals?

Most of them are in Cyprus for work, well integrated I'd say (language and common Greek identity helps)

The nightlife in Limassol seems impressive, but is it more of just a place for people to be seen/take selfies or have you found people actually pulling there? Given that there is a large military base near Limassol, I dont know how the scene might be when the troops are let out for the weekend .

How would you compare the nightlife here with that in Nicosia? Given the larger cypriot population in the capital, social circles would be tougher to crack, so daygame is better? Will be great to hear your thoughts

You'll never notice British soldiers in the city, they are a tiny number compared to Limassol's population. The clubs are indeed impressive but I agree they are becoming more and more of a 'place to be seen' (especially amongst Cypriots). Honestly I think after social circle game, daygame approaches of tourists and other non-local girls is your best bet in Cyprus (beach, supermarket, mall etc).

Messages In This Thread