rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cyprus

Cyprus

The King is pretty much on point.

The dating scene is probably the hardest I've seen outside of conservative Asian countries. Everyone knows each other so this drives down any liberal attitudes and ONS as people are mindful of their public behaviour.

Tinder is also dead.

Cypriot girls are generally cool but the liberal ones have been around and the conservative ones hold out for Cypriots.

You also have the problem of language barrier. The conservative attitude means less leeway to offset language barriers with touch. The bypass to this is clubbing and alcohol (surprise).

Your best bet is meeting students who can flirt in English and not misunderstand what you're saying. Being bold can be tricky in Cyprus too.

Social circle is king and is the most fundamental. I had a datasheet and some other PMs but basically, don't move there and expect girls to be easy.

A lot of resistance, a massive lack of interest from girls and shitty ratios at clubs.

Summer, naturally, is the best for meeting girls and winter has a massive lull.

For what it's worth, the lifestyle there is second to none and I would retire there with a woman, 100%.

Finding a woman there though is an uphill battle and the dating scene is pretty boring. Girls are boring and predictable too but also pretty decent as they really care about their appearance.

Most of the Russians are in Limassol and the problem here is that the diaspora is so big that they are also cliquey and hang out exclusively with Russians. Another language barrier issue too.

The ones that don't are the ones who grew up there, going to private schools.

Social circle and cliqueyness is widespread.

Messages In This Thread