rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thinking of Getting a Face Lift to Improve Game

Thinking of Getting a Face Lift to Improve Game

Quote: (10-30-2014 12:25 AM)tboz Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2014 06:57 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

44 is young for a face lift

Just to let you know, I'm 44. But I ususally game FOB Asian girls in their early 20s. So, there's a big diffrence in age when you compare my age to that of these young girls. Thats why I emphasis my age relative to their's.

What's very strange is that my game was so good last year. This year, however, has been disappointing. Last year I looked 28 years old. This year, I actually look my age. I wish I knew how I went from looking 28 just a year ago to looking 44 now.

No offense here OP, but your posts seem ever more "trollish" and woman-like. Hitting a wall at 43? Sounds like a woman to me.

I can't imagine someone going from youthful looking 43 (like 28) to 44 in one year unless he becomes a meth addict or raging alcoholic or gains 80 pounds. The other option is being a woman or a troll - then anything is possible.

Messages In This Thread