rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are meetup events for singles a good place to game?

Are meetup events for singles a good place to game?

Quote: (11-26-2018 07:18 PM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Echoing the previous post somewhat, what have your experiences been with these 'young professionals' meetups but with no explicit mention of 'singles' or a dating agenda. For the most part, it's just meeting up and drinking. Have you guys tried approaching within these events or used it as a springboard to approach others outside the group? What's the best way to go about it?

Then, there are the other types of day events like going for festivals, museum exhibitions, nature walks etc. These have more girls in them. How do you go about it if you are interested in one of them for instance?
You mess up a date and it might get awkward to go for some of the other meetups.

I've been to a young professional meetup. The people there totally sucked and were boring, and I eventually ditched. Which was sad because I was hoping for a more "wall street playboys" vibe. But the people there were relatively dead/soulless. I do believe the main thing is that it's NZ though. No one in their right mind with a choice would stay here(or worse move here), therefore anyone successful who stays here is out of their mind.

re: Festivals/Museum exhibitions/Nature walks

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but aren't they one-offs?

But yeah be a lot more low key there if you'll see regulars and it's more of a cliquey social circle vibe.

Messages In This Thread