rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Better at getting girls than making guy friends?

Better at getting girls than making guy friends?

Quote: (10-30-2014 11:13 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Frenchie I don't know what feminism has to do with guys thinking your gay? I always shoot the shit with random guys and vice versa. I enjoy talking to people and have never had another man suspect I was hitting on him! It just seems odd to me that guys would think that about you, maybe you have a real soft look I don't know man. It sounds like it's you and not the guys you tried to strike up a conversation with (or used to). A man needs male friends seriously. You can't talk to girl "friends" as you would with a dude.

You're right, it's more of a rant. I had a lot of good guy friends in school, but living in a large city has changed that. It's more of the normalization of homosexual behavior that has been perpetuated by groups of feminists, democrats, etc. that has made it frustrating for me.

Fun side note though, I didn't have this problem in Europe when I traveled as a teen. The mix of coming off enthusiasm about meeting new people with a non threatening demeanor was my downfall.

Messages In This Thread