rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Better at getting girls than making guy friends?

Better at getting girls than making guy friends?

Seems like the guys all have their own groups that they have established years ago and the relationship never goes beyond the acquaintance level. However, females usually seem way more open to meeting new people and have no problem bringing them into their circle. Picking up a girl who becomes your fuckbuddy, plus stringing her along for activities is easier for me than to develop a solid guy friendship. You don't even need to have anything in common with girls and the girls usually just go with the flow, the guys I know and meet fall into the following categories: drug users or criminals (best to avoid them altogether) OR they have kids, and/or GF got them by the balls so they got no time to hangout, relationship doesn't develop. Only guys who I'm really cool with are 2 guys in my family and some guys online who I have never met in real life.

Anyone else way better at pulling girls than making guy friends?

Messages In This Thread