rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Star Canadian Radio Host, Jian Ghomeshi's Sex Life Goes Public After Firing

Star Canadian Radio Host, Jian Ghomeshi's Sex Life Goes Public After Firing

Good piece from Christie Blatchford in the National Post:

Let's Not Hide the Truth About Ghomeshi's Accusers

Quote:Quote:

In the past couple of weeks, two of Jian Ghomeshi’s former accusers have been interviewed by what’s now called the mainstream media.

What I found astonishing was not that she was in the current vernacular “speaking out” — dear God, she has rarely stopped — but that in the seven paragraphs in which she was quoted and described, nowhere did the reporter allude to the fact that she’d been wholly discredited in the courtroom.

That’s the other problem with these stories: They have wholly adopted the jargon of the #IBelieve movement. Victims are routinely described in the press now as “survivors,” though that is completely at odds with the presumption of innocence, and words such as “triggered” are routinely repeated as though they have broad meaning.

Blatchford does what used to be referred to as "reporting". I'm not always in agreement but I always appreciate the quality of her work.

Oh, and Jeeezus Kerisst - that picture of Decoutere, she didn't just hit the wall, she had every single brick shred her face along the way.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Messages In This Thread