rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Star Canadian Radio Host, Jian Ghomeshi's Sex Life Goes Public After Firing

Star Canadian Radio Host, Jian Ghomeshi's Sex Life Goes Public After Firing

Quote: (04-04-2016 05:44 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Dude I just watched The Fifth Estate and one thing stood out, the lack of awareness by the women. The accusers are totally wacked out of their fucking minds and cannot see how incongruent their behavior is with their accusations. They omit relevant facts, lie, and openly commited collusion , and expected to explain it all away- and got upset when they were called out on it. They fucking told bold faced lies about this man and destroyed his life, and they have no remorse. Fuck these nutty broads, their open dishonesty and vindictivness has been laid bare and they face no consequences, Jian has my deepest sympathy.

The most telling, and Freudian, slip is that of Anonymous False Rape Accuser #3 around the 38 minute mark or so - "I told my truth."
Not the truth.

Not to harp on, but again this is postmodernism and moral relativism cloaking and excusing lies. It is entirely a product of post-1995 culture. Fifty years ago using the phrase "my truth" marked you as mentally unbalanced. It's Newspeak, or, grammatically, an oxymoron: a contradiction in terms, because truth is perhaps the ultimate of objectivity, while "my" is the heart of subjectivity.

Insane people are permitted their own truths. People can proudly pronounce it's their truth that you can walk on a flashlight beam, others that reptilian aliens are microwaving our brains. But only an insane society allows those people to impose their truths on others. At least the fucking Communists had the argument of "majority consent" to justify sending to the gulag those who didn't subscribe to the local shared delusion. Even in a monarchy a king's delusions would (eventually) be checked either by his courtiers, other ambitious families, or a popular revolt from other classes in the society. Only where narcissism reigns as king can anyone take seriously the idea that a subjective belief held by one person should be permitted to throw another in prison.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Messages In This Thread