rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luggage Data Sheet

Luggage Data Sheet

Quote: (07-08-2018 02:13 AM)Lino Wrote:  

It depends on the purpose of your travels and how often you use your luggage.

If you have a white collar job and travel very often, having a quality hard case luggage is important, especially if you commute directly from the airport to the client’s site.
Arriving suited up, shaking hand with some senior manager and having next to you a cheap ass dirty luggage will give a bad image of you.

Agree with this. Designer brands are not important, but a sleek, nondescript, well-built carry-on meant for business travel presents a completely different image from the cheap stuff. Ballistic nylon over hard case carry-on for me every time, though. My ten-year-old Travelpro has been through hell and back and the damage is only visible from the bottom, still presents a really clean image.

With that said, I ended up buying an Eagle Creek Global Companion 40 last night. I pack light and would probably be fine with the Tarmac, but I'm out for Europe in a few days with a train-heavy itinerary and figure it's time to try a proper travel backpack.

https://shop.eaglecreek.com/luggage-pack...n-40l.html

[Image: 1650_black_l_1.jpg]

Got me some of them autism cubes, too.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread