rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgarian and Balkan women not rated as high as other Eastern Euro women

Bulgarian and Balkan women not rated as high as other Eastern Euro women

Quote: (05-18-2018 08:50 AM)DT94 Wrote:  

I was in 16 countries in Europe.Would like to provide some insight .I am a half Macedonian and half Georgian originated Turkish guy.
In Balkans i was in Greece,Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia.Greek women are so similar looking to Turkish , brunette ,hairy and tend to gain weight real fast .There is nothing special about them ,so they are off the topic for me.On the other hand Serbian women are on par with even Ukraine and Russia in my opinion.I have not been to Russia but saw thousands of Russian women on vacation in South Turkey ,specifically Antalya.Even had Russian girlfriend.In general Russian and Ukrainian women are more feminine than Serbians,have nicer skin and facial features overall BUT Serbian women have the best bodies in all Europe in my opinion.Also not much gold diggers ,they are attracted to charm and looks rather than wallet.The women i met did not accept me buying drinks for them.Ukraine women are the most materialistic oriented .They do not have taboos in sex and will go the extra mile to make man happy.They are semi amateur semi pros.I prefer women who only had real relationships as girlfriend , not sluts who bang random guys.In this regard, i can never be sure of a Ukrainian woman.In the recent years so many Ukraine women were spoiled by the international attention they receive .But still have modest/moderate aspirations compared to rich Western countries for sure.I have never travelled to small towns in Ukraine .No comment about that.I would say i am glad Serbia is not a touristic sweetheart.I will travel there a lot . It his a hidden gem.I would prefer a Serbian girlfriend any day of the week over a Ukrainian or Russian because i would be sure she actually likes me and not manipulating.So if you are a relationship guy i would say Serbia,but if you are a quick and easy bang guy then your destination should be Ukraine.Never been to Poland and did not have any experience with Polish women.But i had some acquintances from my Erasmus times in Germany and all Polish women i met there , i followed them on social media.All of them got married after the university. I would guess they are family oriented and traditional women.Though it was a small sample to generalize.

Take it with a grain of salt when a Turk starts bagging Greek women. [Image: tard.gif]

Sorry, they look nothing like Turkish women at all.

I agree with the posters who say Serbian women are the hottest of them all, but they have a ratchet look about them. The poster who describes their smoking habits is spot on.

Greek women on the whole are better than Anglo-sphere women on the whole, but that's not saying much. A good sized minority of them, really work with what they've got, and exude sensuality. They make an effort. Like Coco Chanel said, "there is no such thing as an ugly woman, just a lazy woman." (This is where the vast majority of Anglo-sphere fall down- they just don't give a shit about their looks or femininity anymore). Funnily enough, I saw many more hard 9s and 10s in Athens than I did in Moscow, but Moscow wins hands down in terms of the vast pool of 7s and 8s as a proportion of the population.

As an aside, if Anglo-sphere women made an effort, I think they would be the best on the planet.

Messages In This Thread