rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgarian and Balkan women not rated as high as other Eastern Euro women

Bulgarian and Balkan women not rated as high as other Eastern Euro women

I just came from Kiev, Ukraine to Novi Sad, Serbia. To me, Balkan women, particularly Serbians are the hottest women in all of Europe. I love how tall and leggy they are. Their darker hair, eyes, and skin complexion gives off super sexy/sultry looks. Best of all, they got awesome asses. Just a group of simply stunning women.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, I am going to have to write off Serbia and opt for Ukraine because their smoking culture is a huge deal breaker for me. They smoke like chimmeys. It sucks that at pretty much every venue it reeks of cigarette and you are constantly breathing in cancer (second-hand smoke). At a distant second, competition is hella tough cause Serb guys are tall as fuck and are good looking guys as well. I'm at 5'8" and feel that I need at least an additional 3 inches to feel normal. LOLZ

Messages In This Thread