rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you come off as "intense" if modern game is being a clown?

How do you come off as "intense" if modern game is being a clown?

My experience is this game works a lot better in sober day-time situations. At a party or out on the town, no one wants to talk too much with the serious guy - they want to have fun.

In the everyday world, though, this type of game works genius because you're not specifically saying anything too outlandish, but your eyes, tone, and demeanor are signaling everything your words aren't.

One of my signature moves when I was younger in the western world was if a girl would be trying to joke around with me I'd look right into her eyes, look her up and down, and meet her eyes again (throw a bit of bedroom eyes into it), without cracking a smirk. It's bold, but trust me that when the timing is right, it can instantly get her wet. It won't get you laid in itself, but this has often put balls in motion that I profited on later on down the road. Learning to use your eyes on a woman is powerful.

I remember all the way back in high school, this girl was sitting across the classroom from me and her and some other girls had been giving me a hard time because they'd caught me walking out of my house with hickeys all over my chest the weekend before. She was laughing with one of her friends (about me obviously) and made a gesture from across the room for me to take off my shirt - being flirty but trying to embarrass me. I caught her eyes, looked her up and down, and with a completely serious expression mouthed the words "You first."

Her face turned bright red and she couldn't even look at me. I went back to the paper I was working on. Not much later she was blowing me everyday, and I remember her recounting that moment as the one that really turned her on and made her decide she wanted me.

These types of moves weren't my bread and butter - I guess you could say fun-loving drunk guy game was - but more "grab your balls and swing moves." It's a bit of a bluff at first because not many guys are quite that confident, but if you keep doing it, the more natural it feels, like most things in life. You'll know you're doing it right when you say or do something and a woman mischeviously says, "Wow, you're cocky," even though you're not doing anything funny.

I will say that one thing with intense, serious-guy game is this. Women will often take you as the ice cold killer that you're portraying yourself as, and if they're clever or experienced at all, or even if they're just trying to impress you, they'll often throw innuendo at you that's impossible to ignore or do something bold that makes it clear they want you to kiss them - or maybe even fuck them right then and there.

It will be nerve-wracking if you've oversold yourself because she'll really throw the encounter ahead a few clicks, but if you let this moment pass by without capitalizing, she'll see right through your presentation and you've lost her. If you're going to put this fantasy out there, you have to nut up and play it out to the end, or the man behind the curtain is revealed.

As someone who drew a lot of his social confidence from booze over the years, I must admit I dropped the ball many a times when the woman got more bold than I could handle during my sober game. But it's better than not having opportunities you can learn from, so I say get out there and give it a go.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread