rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the Clock Game

On the Clock Game

Did a search and couldnt find a (recent) thread that matched this question.

Here's my situation, I work for a company that is contracted by another to do food service for them (Sodexo) so I'm in the amaaaazing career </sarcasm> of corporate dining, good hours, okay pay, but an interesting setup. I see the same people over and over, five days a week. You get a rapport going after a while.

Where I'm at now after being turned onto this site is to nail down as many of these cute post-college chicks as I can before I leave the job in June.

My question is how do I separate myself, the gamer, from the job (dirty chef jacket, occasionally making sandwiches, no glamor)? I have the advantage of being (on myside of the counter) the only young guy. Everyone I work with is either female, or over 35.

On both sides of the counter of the young guys I'm definitely one of the better looking ones. I see girls giving me eyes all day long, I've gotten a little bit of chat going with some, but I've got no idea how to go from "guy at lunch" to "lets get drinks some time"

There are atleast three girls that I'm jonesing for bad. They wait till I'm available to make their stuff and we chat while I'm in the process. I even purposefully messed up one girls ticket while we talked, she didnt say anything.

I humbly bow to you my elders, HBO!

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread