rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prostatitis..anyone deal with it before?

Prostatitis..anyone deal with it before?

Thanks man, your story sounds very similar to mine! I have not been to a urologist yet, the prostatitis diagnosis is just from googleing around obsessively.

I agree that the mind is powerful and problems with the dick and balls freak us out way more than anything else. However, I am definitely having some real symptoms, but I am also pretty obsessed with it, which is never good.

I was feeling better last week, then I banged my girl 6 times last weekend and was right back to square one. Aching balls, aching taint and sore dickhead. [Image: angel.gif]

Starting this week I have cut out caffine, been eating really clean, sleeping 8-10 hours per night, jogging and lifting each night, been drinking a shitload of water, taking long hot baths each night, started eating 4 cloves of raw garlic per day and have decided I am not having sex until this clears up.

Also going to try cranberry and pumpkin seeds for good measure.

Trying to relax my body and my mind, and I am feeling some improvement.

How long did it take you to get better from start to finish?

Thanks again for the reply.

Messages In This Thread