rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightclub is not redpill

Nightclub is not redpill

Earlier that night , I decided to do lone wolfing and sat in one of the best pubs in my city . This pub had an appealing ratio of chicks most of them expats and short term travellers . I was doing good , I approached 2 chicks spoke to them but were busy discussing something since they were sitting face to face which is a warning signal.

As am sitting drinking my beer , I get a call from a beta friend of mine who insists on picking me up to change the venue and hit the nightclub . He had a pile of cash that night ,and was planning to spend it on a bottle of Vodka and impress bitches. I totally hated changing the venue because this is what I have noticed so far.

As the thread title says , I believe that nightclubs are not red pill .
This is why :

-Attention whoring : So many ugly skanks coming to validate their ego , and passionately waiting for betas to hit on them because they're drunk.

- Loud Music and Communication : This is one of the major obstacles to opening chicks , sometimes no matter how much you scream they can't hear anything you say . Eventually , you'll just walk away .

-Fierce competition : It's not that I don't like challenging white knights ,but I see despair in their eyes . They're willing to pay as much drinks as they can just to satisfy that girl and make her attracted to him .

-Frame distortion: At one point beyond tipsiness I seem to forget all my red pill teachings .I get sucked into beta's atmosphere which is self destructive and not charming at all .

I am currently 24 , and won't be hitting nightclubs anytime soon . I feel comfortable and confident in pubs/lounge/ hotel bars and pulled many times from those venues.

Do you guys get the same vibe when partying in a nightclub ?

Messages In This Thread