rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommend good entrepeneur stories

Recommend good entrepeneur stories

Quote: (10-22-2014 10:41 PM)Darius Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2014 01:13 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2014 02:20 PM)Glider Wrote:  

The Millionaire Fastlane by DJ DeMarco is a good read. Recommended.

I found the Fastlane forum, and read reviews of the book, to be too 'rags to riches' focused, as though they are more concerned with the emotional response of the reader than the 'nuts and bolts' of the entrepeneurship bit. Yes a Lambo is good, and having no electricity is bad, but I just want to hear about the business bit Fastlane guys.
Really?

There are some quality threads even in the free forums that break down business models step by step.

If you don't think some of those threads are amazing, then the only thing that would make you happy is if someone literally held your and hand basically did the business for you.

I haven't been to the Fastlane forum in a long time, but I agree.

There is some really solid information that you don't find anywhere else. I don't know if the forum has gone down in quality, but there used to be guys giving their journeys and AMA's really breaking it down - like a business version of what this forum does for travel and girls.

Check out Biophase's AMA on E-commerce. I learned huge amounts from that. I used to routinely read his whole post history, because he went from nothing to a dropshipper to a wholesaler and real niche leader. (I'm going to check when I have some free time where he's at now.)

If you can't gain something from that thread on business, I really don't know what to say.

Messages In This Thread