rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need a Plan.

Need a Plan.

Quote:Quote:

I'm 27 years old ... 6 years out of college ... with a ... "bullshit degree" ... wandering from menial job to menial job, barely making ends meet and unable to pay my hefty student loans.

I suddenly got lucky ... working overnight in a 24-hour grocery store.

[S]uccessful 20-somethings ... knew their path early on or decided to "pay their dues" in a shit job and eventually come to make decent money after climbing the ladder.

This is a slow-motion train wreck. I hate to criticize the poster for immaturity, but this is awful and common. Too many students waste time and money on college with no plan or motivation. They build no job skills and let the taxpayer absorb the cost. Presumably this guy could have found a night shift grocery store job out of high school.

This wasn't a concious plan. The poster isn't proud, doesn't have a rich family to support him, and is unhappy with the outcome. But it's bad all around.

How can we prevent this? Maybe I just came from a shitty family and had to get the f*ck out.

Messages In This Thread