rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Redpill -> becoming a Christian?

Redpill -> becoming a Christian?

Quote: (10-19-2015 06:27 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2015 05:50 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

This is my favourite Bible verse:

Ecclesiastes 9:10 - Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

As always, it's a thousand thousand times better in the King James Version:

Quote:Quote:

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

They sound the same to me. The latter just parses a bit different to our modern English ears/minds. I agree that the King James version has some very tough passages to parse, but what the hell... be a man and buck up! (So that if you are ever thrown back a few centuries via a time-machine you can still dig it and go forward : - ) And if that doesn't happen to you, then you will impress everyone at the bar (including chicks who like your accent and display) when your 7-sails are to the wind on 10th Street!

And... for the comparative religion and/or occult/magick men out there... see the Ancient Egyptian and Vedic passages that basically amount to the same thing. Men on Mysticism and Religion are some crazy-ass motherfuckers : - ) I have pulled more than a few chicks using tight and well studied "Jospeh Campbell" game. Just another talking, and touching, point in the end, really -- until you achieve the "enlightenment" of your current diurnal cycle.

Messages In This Thread