rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Vietnam experience (datasheet)

My Vietnam experience (datasheet)

BB I just realized I hadn't repped you man, but that post knocked it out of the park.

No matter where I am, sometimes I can't help myself and sneer at those that aren't "game-aware". You know what I mean? It's not necessarily blue pill...not everyone has to be red pill. But there's a certain level of game awareness that a dude needs to have in order for us to click. And when I see things or people that are at the complete opposite spectrum of that, I can't help but formulate some judgements.

The equivalent of backpackers in SEA would be American or German tourists that you see in Europe; wearing the same polo shirt, shorts, and New Balance sneakers with a fanny pack on either side. Or Japanese tourists in the U.S. that insist on travelling in packs of 20.

To me the reward in travelling is going to a place and immersing yourself in the uncomfortable and new. Duck into a side street, order up a plate of exotic food that you can't pronounce, try to talk to locals...that kind of shit.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread