rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC Man Jumps To His Death After Lovers Quarrel With Two Men

NYC Man Jumps To His Death After Lovers Quarrel With Two Men

Quote:Quote:

A 32-year-old man leapt to his death from a Midtown luxury high rise Saturday morning after a lover’s quarrel with two other men, witnesses and sources said.

The victim plummeted from a 33rd-floor balcony of the Ritz Plaza on W. 48th St. near Eighth Ave. about 8:45 a.m., landing on a fourth-floor landing, cops said.

The jumper did not live in the building, residents said.

A source said the victim got into an argument with two men over an open relationship gone awry.

Yi Liu, 24, who moved to the building two days ago, saw the man jump.

“I saw him go down — it was awful,” she said. “I was shocked. My heart was beating so fast.”

Just before the death plunge, a neighbor who lives two floors above the apartment the man jumped from witnessed the victim struggling with another man who was trying to save him and yelling for help.

“There was a guy holding him back,” said building resident, who declined to give her name.

“All I heard was yelling and then he went down and we heard a boom.”

“I saw the body after,” said the witness’ father, who also declined to give his name. “He was split in half.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-...-1.1979065

Messages In This Thread