rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The pros and cons of dating models

The pros and cons of dating models

I've never banged any A list models, but I've gotten numbers from real fashion models I'm "friends" with now. Model can mean a lot, for me what model doesn't mean is some average chick who got some pro photos taken because some dude with a camera wanted to fuck her.

The actual fashion models(NYC/Miami crowd), at least pre mid-20s are really juvenile. I don't think you need to play this much different than you would any one else at this mental level.

Then you have what I would call your pseudo models, doing commercial work for stuff that doesn't want the tall fashion model body. Probably more likely to be from a higher class background and daddy is paying some of her expenses, may be even that was the foot in the door at the beginning. You may find these girls more attractive than the pros depending on your preferable body type. The personalities here can be pretty toxic. (emphasis on personality if you actually want to *date* a girl and not have it be a total mind fuck)

If you take a look on Google Maps, you can see there are a lot of modelling agencies in an area north of Union Square (nyc) moving up around Broadway. Every once and a while I've seen some super hot blondes in the area, obvious models, but they are always walking just under running speed. Huh, wonder why. I've never managed to meet any outside of clubs and private parties.

Dating real models is definitely a status symbol, and something I haven't been able to pull off yet.

Messages In This Thread